If you have any questions, or to schedule an initial FREE consultation, call 1300 977 546
Chad Zreik Effective Legal Solutions, consulting, building and construction.
Chad Zreik has joined the Effective Legal Solutions Building and Construction team. Chad is a highly-qualified contracts and procurement professional with broad knowledge and expertise in design, construction and project delivery for a range of iconic domestic and international developments.
Chad holds a Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) from the University of New South Wales with majors in Structural Design and Construction Management. He is a Member of the Institute of Engineers Australia and an Accredited Professional with the Green Building Council of Australia.
Having worked with a range of stakeholders (developers, consultants, builders and sub-contractors), Chad is an effective communicator with proficiency across all aspects of trade and building services, has a comprehensive understanding of WH&S compliance and regulatory requirements and a track record for leading teams to successful project delivery.
Chad’s vast experience in project supervision, contract administration, cost planning and risk management has enabled him to deliver creative solutions to home owners, developers, building professionals and consultants, providing a sound platform for his role with our Building and Construction team.
Effective Legal Solutions Building and Construction provides tailored services in:
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing and advising on home building contracts (owner / builder)
- Drafting, building agreements (builder / subcontractor)
- Drafting service agreements (design consultants / builders / home owners)
- Contract management / administration (projects / progress payments / contract close-out)
- Project management
- Negotiating / documenting variations
- Value engineering projects before they go to tender / appointing contractors
- Development agreements / joint venture agreements (land owner / developer / builder)
- Home building dispute resolution
- Security of Payment claims